Monday 26 October 2009

Quick Bio


My name is Joshua I have loved fashion and business since the age of 3. My mother owns a store and cafe and it is she that probably sparked my love for fashion, she's taken me all around the world since I was little and exposing me to different people, places, and culture. I now help my mom with the management aspect of her businesses; exposing me to the business world first hand. I'm a senior this year and next year I plan on attending F.I.T. to get by AAS in Fashion Merchandising Management and then go on to get my BA in International Trade and Marketing in the Fashion Industries.

I now attend the Albany CTE for Global Fashion Studies. The class focuses on the fashion industry and all the aspects of it; it is a two year program. The first year is an overview of Fashion Merchandising, and in the second year we take a closer look at Fashion Marketing and Retailing. The class exposes you to many experiences and opportunity; in February I'm taking an extension of the class on a trip to Paris and London.

The purpose of this blog is for my class and for my fashion portfolio requirments, and for research credit. Also to discuss everything fashion.